If owning your own Spagalimis Pizzeria restaurant is something that interests you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are assessed based on their financial position, business management, people management and marketing skills. Consideration is also given to the suitability of the applicant within a franchise system.
We provide the successful applicant with assistance in all areas of establishing their own restaurant. This assistance includes rent negotiations, design layouts, construction and fitout management (utilising our preferred project management company ) , and full franchisee training. All franchisees must complete an agreed training programme within one of our existing restaurants, prior to the opening of their restaurant.
- You send a letter or e-mail to the Spagalimis franchise office, Christchurch, New Zealand, registering your interest, complete with specific background information.
- Spagalimis will then send an initial franchise package, including Franchise Introduction brochure, Franchise Application form and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Once the completed application and confidentiality forms are received by Spagalimis, Spagalimis management will consider your franchise request.
- Spagalimis will then forward a further information pack, specific to your location request, detailing investment required and some financial projections.
- Both parties will then meet to discuss the proposal and sign a Heads of Agreement, at which time the franchise fee will be paid.
- Both parties enter into the approved Spagalimis Franchise agreement.
- A lease agreement is signed by the franchisee, with the developer/landlord.
- Working drawings for the space are completed by the preferred architect.
- The construction company prices the plans and these are approved.
- Construction then begins.
- During this time the Franchisee begins training at an agreed Spagalimis restaurant.
- Staff recruitment and training commences.
- Grand Opening!